Established in 1982, ClaimSecure is the leader in providing online, real-time health and dental claims management and plan administration services to Canadian corporations.
The Senior Management Team at ClaimSecure has always touted their employees as the most talented, dedicated and conscientious in the industry. It is a top priority as a company to continually engage in discussions for ways to attract and retain exceptional talent. The most recent accomplishments were to build a 55,000 square foot facility in the heart of Sudbury and remodel our 13,000 square foot Sales and Service facility in downtown Mississauga with a goal to have two facilities that are second to none.
It was important to create an atmosphere that would personify a work/life balance, so in our Sudbury Operations Facility we included our Fireside Lounge with comfortable couches, two big screen tv's and a working fireplace that employees can enjoy when not required to be at their desks. To accommodate lunchtime, in both of our office locations, we have a genuine cafe-style area, complete with booths and aesthetic lighting and a kitchen fully equipped with all the necessary appliances for those who choose to "brown bag" it.
Further, all of our work areas are designed and equipped to ensure our employees have what they need to get the job done.
Identified below are a few of the highlights that make ClaimSecure the employer of choice:
- New Program for 2015: Compressed Work Week – over 20 long weekends a year
- Comprehensive Employee Health Benefits Plan including Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Corporate Gym Memberships
- Employee Birthdays – A day off
- Customer Response Center - Voluntary Time Off
- Casual Dress Policy
- Employee Appreciation – Summer and Winter Events
- Anniversary Celebrations based on years of service
- The option for 5 unpaid vacation days (in addition to entitled vacation time)
- Personal Days
- Complimentary coffee
- Free parking
- Industry Training - Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- We listen! Take the lead to implement your great ideas through our Ideas In Action program
- We support local charities like the Sudbury food bank, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto, and the local soup kitchen – just to name a few
- We have many “go-green” initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint
At ClaimSecure, we’re passionate about what we do and are always looking for others who live and breathe the same excitement, inspiration and innovation our industry brings.
See current postings below:
Please remember to reference the job title when submitting your resume to the address below.